Reposted from American Salon
The countdown is on. The nation's longest-running beauty show, The International Beauty Show, is returning to New York in less than three weeks. For three straight days, beauty gurus from all different professions will convene in New York City and we hope to see you there.
One of the show's biggest highlights is the world class education available to attendees, including 100 free classes, pay-to-attend master classes and hands-on workshops. Leading up to the event, we're highlighting several speakers that you'll want to add to your list of must-sees. Today's spotlight is on Malynda Vigliotti, founder of New York City's Boom Boom Brow Bar.
Who: Vigliotti has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Technology and is a trained esthetician. Since opening Boom Boom Brow Bar, Vigliotti has served over 300 thousand guests and has been featured on “The Real Housewives of NYC,” Vogue, Lucky, In Style, Refinery 29, Huffington Post and Nylon.
What: She will be sharing all her brow shaping, business-building secrets during a hands-on workshop at IBS New York, called “The Art of Shaping Brows – The Perfect Add On Service.”
Why You Should Attend:
1. Learn how to do brows while guests sit up to make them more symmetrical—perfect for smaller salons, backstage and walk-in/add-on services.
2. Acquire the skills to shape the perfect brow in under 10 minutes - a quick service that’s extremely profitable.
3. Understand the importance of using the right wax to reduce redness and irritation, while sculpting beautiful brows.
4. Learn current brow trends and how to create them at the salon, fashion shows and on photo shoots.
5. Recognize that the brow market is hot—learn how to set up a brow bar and increase profitability with minimal investment and effort.