How to Apply Shimmer and Shine to Compliment Bold Brows
Nothing says the holidays more than a little shimmer and shine, and the sparkliest person we know, our very own Danielle Boyer, can tell you how to get it!
This is what you’ll need:
- Boom Boom Brow Bar Boostier brow powder in Aretha and Tina
- Boom Boom Brow Bar Seamless in Brunette
- Boom Boom Brow Bar Brow-ssiere
- Angled Brush
- Glitter Eye Shadow
- Apply Boostier in Tina in the crease of your eye from end to end to create a smokey effect.
- Brush on a slight touch of Boostier in Aretha over the Tina to deepen the smokey effect even more.
- Add a little Aretha in the outer corners of the eye to create a wide-eyed effect and a little holiday drama!
- Wet the tip of the angled brush and dab it into Boostier in Aretha, this gives a more pigmented creamy liner effect. Sweep the brush from the inner to outer corner of your eye creating a "winged" liner effect.
- Lightly apply Seamless (in desired shade) in hair-like strokes to define brows.
- Apply Brow-ssiere Brow Gel through brows and on lower lid to set shadow that won’t budge.
- Apply glitter or sparkly shadow of choice on the lower lid.
- Top it off with your fav lashes
BOOM – your holiday glam is complete!
“Sparkle Neely, Sparkle!”